Monday 25 August 2008

Sponsorship

My sponsorship page is now up and running through Just Giving. Please click on the link on the left side of this blog and you can donate on line with the bonus of an additional 28% added if you are a tax payer!


I have been promised sponsorship by one friend of a days' wages! Just imagine how much could be raised if everyone I knew was able to sponsor one days' wages. Has got me thinking about other ideas! How about -
£1 for every mile I will do in training - I would imagine I will do 2000 miles between now and the event, so maybe 10p or 20p would be more appropriate

OR

sponsor me for the amount I will spend on training shoes (don't worry I will be paying for them myself!) - as my shoes are changed after approximately 300 miles that's 5 pairs at £55 each

OR

50 p or £1 for every mile of the event


but whatever you decide, and however much, please just sponsor me because your money, no matter how small or large, will make a big difference.



No comments: